Skip to content
hERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Choose active travel – walk or cycle, whenever possible, or choose public transport. Avoid flying and drive less – if necessary, choose a smaller, greener car, preferably electric.
- Switch to a renewable electricity supplier.
- Move your bank account and pension to an ecological and ethical provider.
- Try reducing the amount of meat and dairy in your diet. (Livestock production is responsible for 15% of global greenhouse gas emissions. More than half of the UK agricultural greenhouse gas emissions comes from animal-produced methane.)
- Shop locally and choose seasonal fresh produce.
- Choose peat-free compost for your plants and please don’t use pesticides
- Join Extinction Rebellion
- Find out more about our Local Group, XR Dorking: email email@example.com